Kardex Remstar: The Premiere Source for Automated Storage and Retrieval Solutions
We offer a full range of Kardex Remstar automated storage and retrieval solutions to help you increase productivity and accuracy while saving floor space. Our solutions broadly address concerns over storage, order picking, automated material handling, document management, and the need for controlled environments, but we understand that our customers have more diversified needs that require precision solutions. Just as our customers rely on us to provide the best application-specific fork lift trucks from Raymond, they expect personalized automated storage and retrieval solutions that are both application and industry-specific.
To successfully accomplish this level of custom care, the HEUBEL·SHAW Systems (HSS) group works closely with our trusted partner, Kardex Remstar to design, develop, and integrate systems that optimally achieve our customer's goals at the lowest total operational cost. Visit the Systems Integration page to view a list of goals and objectives to discuss with your HSS representative or explore our industry-specific solutions brochures to discover how ASRS might be able to help you utilize floor space more efficiently, increase order selection, productivity, and improve workplace ergonomics.
Our products are designed to increase productivity and improve the efficiency of your working practices. With our tailor-made solutions, you can attain considerable results. · Space savings of up to 90% · Improvements in pick accuracy up to 99% · Improvements in picking productivity up to 400% · Achievement of stock accuracy levels up to 99.7% ·
ASRS White Papers: Topics of Interest
- 5 Criteria for Benchmarking Order Fulfillment
- A New Approach to Minimizing Downtime
- ASRS Capacity and Floor Space Savings
- Calculating the True Cost of Accuracy
- Calculating the True Cost of a Mispick
- Calculating the True Cost of Labor
- Calculating the True Cost of Storage Space
- Connecting Islands of Automation
- Cost Avoidance for Lean Operations
- Defining the Perfect Order
- Five Ways to Increase Productivity
- Five Ways to Increase Profit With Simple Picking Automation
- Hidden ASRS Data Reveals Opportunities
- Lean 2.0: Take Lean to the Next Level
- Making Sense of the Cost of ASRS
- Manufacturing Reshoring Opportunities
- May the Labor Force Be With You
- Meeting the Demand for Faster Order Fulfillment
- Optimizing Returns With Automated Storage Systems
- Order Picking with Vertical Carousels
- Planning & Budgeting for Preventive Maintenance
- Positioning Your Order Picking Team for Success
- Six Steps to Optimized Order Fulfillment
- Six Ways To Increase Inventory Control
- Using Automation To Attract Millennials To Your Workforce
- Why Automate?
ASRS Products and Solutions
Vertical Lift Modules
Verical Buffer Modules
Heavy Duty Units
Life Cycle Service
Learn how some of our customers at HEUBEL SHAW have put their Kardex Remstar solutions to work for them.
To consolidate an inventory of small, high-value parts for the manufacturer of large centrifugal compressors – and also to stock small replacement parts shipped to customers – the Ingersoll-Rand Company, recently erected four 24.6-foot tall Remstar Shuttle Vertical Lift Modules (VLMs).