Forklifts When & Where You Need Them
With hundreds of lifts available, regularly maintained and meeting Raymond's exacting standards; Heubel Shaw can support your warehouse operations with reliable short term forklift rentals. Heubel Shaw's large rental fleet includes Reach trucks, Stand up forklifts, sitdown 4-wheel and 3-wheel forklifts, order pickers and pallet jacks. With a lower average age of lift trucks, Heubel Shaw's fork lift rental fleet is reliable and ready to meet the hard work you need to handle during your business' peak season.
Quality Rental Equipment & Solutions
Over 850 vehicles ready for any need at any time. The Heubel Shaw Rental Department strives to provide quality equipment and solutions to your short and long term rental needs. And we will go above and beyond the competition to supply you with the equipment you need, when you need it, at the best possible price – whether you are doing inventory, a special project, or handling extra shipments. And we can assure you quality and guaranteed performance every time. Ask about our Leave-A-Lift Program – we will leave a rental unit at your facility and you pay rent only for those times when you actually use the equipment.
Our Fork Lift Rental fleet is regularly updated with New Rental Equipment and maintained according to manufacturer’s specifications.
Every rental truck is prepped by a Raymond certified technician and quality inspected by our shop foreman to make sure that each piece of equipment is ready to work when it reaches your facility.
Rentals are ideal for:
- Supplementing your existing equipment for seasonal requirements, when you’re conducting physical inventory or when replacing trucks for scheduled repairs
- Maximizing equipment use to help you better manage capital costs when right-sizing your fleet
- Establishing the value of equipment before purchasing or leasing to ensure it best fits your needs
- Special projects and short term needs
- Supplementing your equipment needs for seasonal requirements, and unplanned peaks in activity
- Meeting emergency equipment needs when changing to multiple shifts or waiting for delivery of new equipment
Additionally, Heubel Shaw equipment rentals offer the following advantages: low rates (which include batteries and chargers); rental rates that are 100% expensible for tax purposes; maintenance service by our Raymond Certified Technicians at no added charge; the ability to opt into a rent-to-own program.
Heubel Shaw offers these forklift rental options to suit any need:
- low rates (which include batteries and chargers)
- rental rates that are 100% expensible for tax purposes
- maintenance service by our Raymond Certified Technicians at no added charge
- the ability to opt into a rent-to-own program
Offering fork truck rentals on a daily, weekly, monthly or longer rental cycle, Heubel Shaw can help you fill your equipment needs for any length of time you desire. These flexible rental periods are set up to help you rent as efficiently as possible. We do extend special rates for longer term rentals. Heubel Shaw’s factory-trained service technicians provide maintenance to keep your operation running smoothly. Many units are in stock and available for immediate delivery.
Seasonal: Many businesses are cyclical in nature, and to maximize your capital expenditures, renting an extra lift truck to help you through the surge of your seasonal business is the right decision. Heubel Shaw specializes in having the equipment you need, when you need it the most.
Please complete the contact form below to request more information about available rental fork lift trucks.